

We went to the doc on 3/5. They did a blood test for gestational diabetes & anemia, which the only thing that came back was I am slightly anemic (i have to start supplementing iron, i thought i was getting enough in my prenatals.. guess not). Had an ultrasound done, so my new doc could know everything was ok (to cover his ass legally). We really like the new doc, he's funny, laid back, just what you want in a doc. He really seems to care about what I want as a patient. He's down for anything I want as long as the #1 goal is healthy mom & baby. He even told Patrick that he could possibly help deliver if everything was going smoothly.
From the new pics of Stella.. I still think she's going to look like Patrick, all Jenkins.. She definately has his skinny, long feet. But, it looks like she may have my pudgy nose (sorry baby girl..). I just can't wait to see her in person. Only 11 weeks & 4 days to go (give or take).
We got the crib in & started assembling it today. I am going to wash her bedding and put it in, & I am still trying to situate the closet and her clothes that she already has. I'm definately "nesting". Ha!
It's getting better & better everyday!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment