Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Baby Shower

I flew home to MS on Feb. 27 to be in my cousin's wedding on the 28th. It was such a beautiful wedding & she was such a beautiful bride. I'm beating myself up about not getting any pics with my own camera! Anyways, my Mom & aunts gave me a baby shower on March 1. I got so many things. About 10 blankets (my Aunt Gina made the butterfly one.. it's awesome), 4 diaper bags, tons of socks & onesies, a few little outfits, a few packs of diapers & wipes, some bath items, and a lamaze mobile with the little toys that hang on the car seat. I was blessed with getting so much, along with the gift cards and cash. But, there is still so much we need. I ordered the crib this week, and I am going to wait until after my next shower to get the rest of the big items that are a must.. A lot to do in only 12 weeks give or take. So.. here are a few pics from my shower..

1 comments:

Yeah! That looks like it was a blast! I love the butterfly blanket, how beautiful!
You look great! Hang in there....getting close now! :)
Love you,
Jada

March 6, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home