Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Happy Birthday to Me!

Tonight we celebrated my 23rd birthday with dinner @ Olive Garden. My birthday isn't until the 24th but, with my busy midterm week @ school it was the only time we could go out. I think the older you get, the less your birthday is a big deal. It's all down hill after 21.. ha! It was a nice dinner, the second Sunday in a row for birthdays. I really didn't know where I wanted to eat until right before (I never know what I'm craving). Always happy to celebrate with Sarah & Chad!! Here's to another year!!!

Photobucket

P.S. In these pics.. I am 26 weeks & 4 days; Sarah is 25 weeks & 4 days.!! I'm due May 27, & she's due June 3 (exactly a week apart.. how cool is that??)!

1 comments:

That's cool we have the same birthday!!! Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday on my blog! I hope you have a HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY!!! Relax and put your feet up, you deserve it;)
M
PS. I wish I was turning 23 today instead of 28:( LOL

February 24, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home