Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Where will HOME be??

I thought it would be forever until the time came for this.. 8 months until I graduate, & we have to make the big decision where we are going to call home. Will it be in the Savannah/Port Wentworth/St. Mary's, GA area?? or the Jacksonville/St. Augustine/Palatka/Orange Park, FL area?? WOW! It's overwhelming trying to decide where you want to establish your life!

Photobucket


We have a love for both of these areas. Patrick would love to go into some kind of wildlife management. He has dreams of owning a fishing charter, and having a fishing career. Who knows, he could possibly fulfill all of those dreams. Both of these locations would be great for that!!

Chiropractic wise, I could flourish @ any place. Where ever God sends me, I know He will also sent me patients who want my care. It may be tough @ first, but I know I will be successful. But where will we be happiest?? That's a hard decision!

Photobucket


I always told myself that even though my family is in MS.. I don't want to live there for the rest of my life. That's going to hurt them bc they will be further away from us.. but I want to live somewhere that I'm going to be happy. We keep praying & praying that we will feel lead one way more than the other.. So, you too can keep us in your prayers & we'll know exactly where home should be..
Who knows.. Maybe it's even Virgina Beach, VA??!! LOL.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home