Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Photobucket



The Prairie Light Adventure


Sarah, Chad, Patrick, & I drove out to Grand Prairie on Monday night to see the Christmas lights. I was so very esctatic because I knew it would put me in the Christmas cheer. Monday night was a chilly night for us. So, bundled up in our warm clothes, we stopped by the 7Eleven & each got a 24 oz. hot chocolate. We turned up the Christmas carols and joined in the excitement!!



It took us a little while to get out there, but once we did it was grand! Each section we would drive through was themed. There was santa & the beach, candyland, enchantment, lullabys, nativity, and so many more. Almost to the very end, every car had to pull into a tented area where you could opt to ride a carousel, see a light show, walk through a light garden, or take a picture with santa. We finished off the lights and @ the end you drove through a twilight of flickering lights! It was tantric in a way.



I really enjoyed seeing the Christmas lights in the company of good friends. I really wish we all had been seeing the lights in Dollywood & Ober Gatlinburg, but hey, maybe next year!


Photobucket






1 comments:

Neat pics but where is the snow........

December 5, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home