
She had Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner. Plus a little of Mom's Cafe.

My Little Choogger

Grandma & Grandpa take her on daily walks.

Daddy's little eskimo
Stella's first Thanksgiving has been one to remember. [Mom & Dad (Jenkins) are here trying to help us pack up so we can move. I graduate in 15 days :) ] Mom did a great job on the meal: Turkey, Dressing, Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Beans, Bread Rolls & Pie. We played chicken scratch dominoes, Dad won/I lost, Patrick got aggravated. Stella was a happy girl all day long!!
So Thankful for all the blessings that God has given our family.
Health. A place to live, jobs to go to. Christian families.
Love.
Yay! So good to see pictures of all of you! Everyone looks wonderful! Only 2 more weeks....wow! I know you can't wait.
Give everyone a big hug for us....
Love,
Jada
Zoe Isabella said...
December 1, 2009 at 3:51 PM