skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Posted by
Just Jenkins...
at
5:06 PM


2 MoNTHS oLD!! Can you believe my lil' girl is growing so fast?? wow! This month she went through a colicky phase. If she wasn't eating or sleeping, she was screaming bloody murder. It was so sad to watch her while her tummy was hurting. Poor Patrick was the one who had to deal with it while I was at school. So, I brought her to Dr. Redenbaugh, one of our professors, who treated her with the BEST (Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique). A couple of treatments, along with me changing my diet, worked wonders! She has been a much happier, non-colicky baby. She's even discovered her tongue, which is so cute. The only down-side to the tongue thing is she wants to play when we are trying to nurse. She's also started smiling and trying to coo. She even sleeps 5-6 hours when we first lay down for bed (she only woke up once last night to feed).
She is definately an amazing blessing. Patrick is such a great Daddy too! He does so much for her and is a really big help to me. I don't know what I'd do without him. I'm enjoying every bit of motherhood & watching Stella grow. I look forward to the months ahead with the changes she will make.
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment