Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Baby Bash

Since I am restless tonight and can't sleep, I thought I'd do something that I should have way back when. I never did post a slideshow from our "Baby Bash" on March 27. My friends from school, Jennifer & Julie, were the best hostesses ever! It turned out to be so much fun & we received so many gifts. My friends are AWESOME!! It was both a party and a baby shower.. The only other bash like it was the one for Beth when she had baby Tyler. Enjoy the fun..


1 comments:

Misty and Patrick,

Looks like it was a ton of fun! :) That cake for Stella with her name on it is absolutely beautiful!
I can't believe you are 3 cent. and fully effaced! Dang girl...1/3 of the work is all done for you!! :) Make sure you call me! You look great!
Love you,
Jada

May 9, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home