skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Posted by
Just Jenkins...
at
8:22 PM
Right now, the expression "When it rains, it pours" makes so much sense to me. In the last month it has been one thing after the other. #1. Family matters. #2. Car trouble.#3. Finding out that my doctor, whom I am totally comfortable with, no longer accepts my insurance & I have to find a new one. #4. School changing its attendance policy. We now must attend 80% of our classes. If more than 20% is missed, then the final grade is dropped a whole letter!! It used to be 50%, but politics and school goes hand in hand. Therefore, my doctor's appointments, no matter if I can only be seen on certain days, counts towards my 20%!! I don't agree with this because students in prior trimesters could miss a whole month when they had a baby or doctor appts. and not even have to worry about missing too much school!! I only have 8 months of classes left. I am going to finish, but it seems that officials are making it hard to work. I know that God puts bumps in our life's path, and they are learing/growing trials for us. I just get frustrated how things can crumble. I try to look for the best, and know that there is always someone else out there struggling harder than I am. I say a prayer and try to stay steady in my faith, for God has a purpose for everything. I am just so aggravated and upset, trying not to let these things interfere with my joy of a new baby. It sucks not being close to family, especially when you need a shoulder. I really agree with Jada. The older you get, the more you long to be around your parents/granparents. I need to wipe away my tears, & look for a little sunshine. In time, everything will be just fine & work out the way it's supposed to.

Home
Ohhh Misty...I know how you feel. It will all work out. Wish I could give you a big hug....
That really does not seem fair about the school thing. So, do you get any time at all to take off for the baby??
Hang in there sweetie....
Love you,
Jada
Zoe Isabella said...
January 21, 2009 at 10:06 AM