skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Posted by
Just Jenkins...
at
7:49 PM
Well.. Here it is! The steadily growing baby bump @ 21 weeks. I swear she grows over night! I can only imagine what I'm going to look like in the weeks/months to come. People are starting to want to rub the bump, talk to the bump, & all that good stuff. I've been having a ton of right round ligament pain, but thanks to adjustments and Websters technique it's easing up. When we had the sonogram, the baby was breech. I'm hoping by continuing to have Websters done on me with pelvis & pubis adjusting that she will turn right around. She's already stubborn like her Daddy! Patrick gets excited about all the clothes that say things like "Daddy's Girl", "I love Dad", and especially "Mommy & I agree, Daddy's Charming". She's definately going to be a Daddy's girl!As soon as my printer/scanner starts working I will post the sonogram pics that our Doc took of her face. It's kinda freaky looking, skull like. Anyways.. ENJOY!
Home
About time!!! :) Just joking...
You look adorable! Love the tongue:).
I can just see Patrick gloating over the 'Daddy' clothes.Oh brother. Literally.
Love you guys!!
Jada
Zoe Isabella said...
January 17, 2009 at 5:16 PM