Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

It's finally happening..

Well, it's finally here.. the dreaded NAUSEA!! After bragging to my friends that I had not experienced any sickness yet, I get 2 days in a row of it. I read online that sometimes it starts at/after 6 wks. & that's where we are.

Patrick and I are starting to make a list of names that we like, and discuss how we want the birth to be. We are checking into midwivery, and many of my classmates have done this and had a successful experience and short recovery.

*These are two websites of people that my friends have used with their births. Check them out if you want to know more about it. We can go to a consultation for free just to talk.
http://gentlebeginningsbc.com/stories.htm
http://www.naturalbirthservices.com/index.html

We still have a long 234 days left to make these decisions. Until then, keep us in your prayers.
Much love!!

1 comments:

We sure miss you both and enjoy looking at the pictures. The baby is growing. We pray for you both and the baby daily. Love, Mom & Dad

November 1, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home