Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie




Happy Birthday to Chad! We went to his bday luau, which was so much fun! A great time to hang out and relax.

Patrick's friend Nathan, who's from TN, came to TX to visit his friend Marilyn & see 311. We got them to stay w/ us & had a great time with them. They stayed for 4 days & 3 nights. Patrick enjoyed having someone from back home visit. On their last night here, we went to the 311 & Snoop Dogg concert. IT WAS AWESOME!! Chad & Sarah went w/ us & we got to move up closer by Nathan & Marilyn. I think it was better this year than last year!! (I hope we do it again next year.)

Maybe I'll have more pics from when we went downtown later.

1 comments:

Look's like Nathan has down graded again lol. I guess not everyone has as good of luck as Ariel did.
Love Hannah

August 8, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home